We all hope not to be involved in one, ever. Sadly it is not completely up to us, so it’s better to be prepared. This list may not apply to every place, but it’s the one that had been on my phone for years. I had been blessed and had use it only once. That time I was so grateful I had it.
We don’t think on the worst case scenario, and it is important to consider them when we are not in the middle of the storm that in general those moments mean.
i.e. This is my current list, I don’t know if it’s complete or not, it’s the best list that I compile and hope never to use.
In case of Car Accident:
– Get Licence Plate, Model, Make and Color of the Car.
– Get Name, Address & phone number.
– Get Driver License Number
– Get Insurance Company and Policy Number.
– Call 911 or wait for Cops. (if there are injuries or car can’t move)
– Take as many pictures of the surrounds, cars and damage as possible
– Report the Incident in my insurance.
Join our email list to receive occasional messages! Your emails are never shared, sold or spammed by us.